Meet our COMPASSIONATE and EXPERIENCED professional staff.
MSN, CRNP, GNP-BC
President/Chief Executive Officer
A nationally board certified Gerontological Nurse Practitioner, he received his B.S.N. from Holy Family University and his M.S.N. from the University of Pennsylvania. The author and contributor of over 15 presentations and publications, he has received numerous awards including The American Journal of Nursing Book of the Year Award for Advanced Practice Nursing, the Silver Award for film, Restraint Reduction and Fall Prevention, and is the Pennsylvania recipient of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners 2006 Award for Excellence as a Nurse Practitioner. Jerry has served on many volunteer community organizations including:
- Eastern Pennsylvania Geriatric Society – Board Member
- Greater Philadelphia Diabetes Coalition – Steering Committee Member, Sub-Committee Member for Organizational Structure
- Senior Care Collaborative – Vice President Board of Directors, Chairman Planning Committee
- Community Health Collaborative – Executive Director
- 2006 Chairperson American Diabetes Association’s “Unmasking Diabetes” fundraiser gala
- 2007 Chairperson American Diabetes Association Tour De Cure
- American Diabetes Association Regional Board of Directors
- National Ski Patrol – Patroller and instructor in cold weather outdoor emergency care and evacuation
- Warminster Volunteer Ambulance Corp – Emergency Medical Technician
- Ivyland Volunteer Fire Company, Vice President, Firefighter, EMT, and Hazardous Material Technician
Nurse Practitioner Group. Alex is past President of the Delaware Valley Chapter of the Academy of Medical Surgical Nurses.
A Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, Karena received her Master of Nursing degree from Thomas Jefferson University
A Board Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner, Stacey received her Master of Nursing degree from Thomas Jefferson University
A Board Certified Adult Nurse Practitioner, Natalie received her Master of Nursing degree from Gwynedd-Mercy College.
Vice President of Operations
- Dr. Mitchell Schwartzman
- Dr. Wayne Arnold
Our Nurse Practitioners and Collaborating Physicians
We are your partners in health. We deliver a unique blend of medical care, influenced by nursing. We focus on treating the whole person, as well as specific health problems. All Nurse Practitioners are nationally certified within their specialty. They can prescribe medications and order labs and medical supplies.
Do you have any questions? Please call us at 215-635-3151.